Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

It's Friday!

Friday is weigh-in day, something I often look forward to with mixed feelings. Ever hopeful, often with a certain amount of dread. Today was ok:

143.6 (- 0.9lb)

I will not lie, I had hoped to see the scale go down a bit more than that, but it is still a move in the right direction.

Now would be a good time to evaluate the past week, so here goes:

~ last weekend was not so great; some out of control munching going on there
~ Monday to Thursday I planned my meals and I followed my plans
~ exercise was definitely lacking this week. I think I am having a hard time getting back in to the morning exercise routine because, truthfully, I resent it. I am not a morning person. Waking up is hard. Waking up earlier is excruciating. But I have to accept that for now, this is my reality; I just have to bite the bullet and do it.

Goals for the coming week:

~ allow myself some treats on the weekend, but exercise a bit more control
~ keep on following those meal plans
~ get in more exercise sessions

Treadmill should arrive tomorrow, excited!

George the cat seems absolutely fine, so I guess whatever his problem was on Wednesday, it's over now.

---------------------------
Daily Record
---------------------------
BF: toast w/PB, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Mexican White Bean & Brown Rice Casserole
Snack: Yogurt & berries
Supper: Chicken Pad Thai from Thai Hut.

2 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Glad to hear George is okay! Good for you for the scale going in the right direction. The Bag Lady really needs to get off her ass...

Crabby McSlacker said...

Hooray for treadmills, decent weigh-ins and no cat vomit!