Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

Fabulous Feline Friday

Weight: 142.3 (-0.6)

Yes, it's weigh-in day. I had a strong urge to ignore it this week, but I can't do that. So instead I decided to invite The Fabulous Felines along to keep me company. They always cheer me up and perhaps they will serve as a useful distraction ~ who wants to look at my weekly weigh-in numbers when they could gaze upon my beautiful boys?


Photobucket



Photobucket



But wait...if you were paying attention, you may have noticed that I actually managed a little bit of a loss this week. Unexpected, but I'll take it!

Since I already had this post drafted, I figured I'd go with it anyway. Who doesn't like looking at cute cat pictures?

In a bit of a rush this morning, so that's it for now. Maybe more later.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Congrats on the loss! Much better than a 0.6 gain :)

the Bag Lady said...

Good for you! Down is good.
Love your cat photos - they are really gorgeous critters!!

Erin said...

Great job on the weight loss - and awwwwwwwww, those cats are so damn cute!!