Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday - sunny & cold

I have to confess - I have not been tracking points this week. I did on Friday, and started to on Saturday...then I just sorta got behind and couldn't be bothered. Have not stepped on the scale either. Guess I'm having a week off. Still trying to be sensible about eating (except I keep having chocolate-attacks) and doing my workouts.

Last night, did the upper body portion of this DVD:

   Kathy Smith: Timesaver - Lift Weights to Lose Weight 2


Then did another C25K session, plus extra walking for 45 minutes of cardio.

Then I got ready for bed, snuggled in with the cats and started reading:

   The Mermaid Chair


Turned out the light around 11 pm and passed out. Morning felt like it came too early, as usual. I was cold this morning, so I'm all dressed for winter again - was hoping I was finished with that, but I guess I was getting ahead of myself. Wearing my fancy boots though, so that makes me happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy workout kittymama! lol Good job!

Heh, the eating thing has not been so great for me here the last couple of days... today I am trying to get it back in order.

Yeah, I have heard so many people say they just love snowboarding... I guess I am just too 'old' school and like my skiing better. :)

Thanks for the congrats! It is getting easier... but I do have my grouchy and hard days. :o)

HappyBlogChick said...

That's a lot of exercise!

I enjoyed the Mermaid Chair. My book club read it a while back. Hope you enjoy it, too.

I hear you on the tracking - my tracking fell by the wayside, too. I should go back and track today's and yesterdays ... if I wait I won't remember, but I could still do those days at this point. Last week I won't even try!