Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

BLBE Weigh-in #3

This morning: 144.5 lb

That's down 1.7 lbs from last week, but still up 0.5 from my BLBE starting weight. Still, moving in the right direction again - that makes me happy.

Would love love love to see 143 next week...getting so tired of these 144+ numbers. It is a long weekend though, and somehow those always turn into Lots-O-Food weekends...We shall see how it goes.

We left work early today, which was a nice change. The weather was beautiful and all I could think about once I got home was getting out for a walk. I took my camera with me and snapped a few shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, in the spirit of full disclosure, I am here to tell you that I ate chocolate tonight. After supper I felt like I wanted something dessert-like, so I went ahead and ate chocolate. And I don't feel bad about it.

Yes, I am the one who said I was going to cut down on sugar. But I never intended to eliminate all sugar forever. I think I did pretty good this week. I wanted a treat tonight and I had it. And that's all I have to say about that.

---------------------------
Daily Record
---------------------------
Breakfast: 1 slice multi grain toast with almond butter, coffee with cream
Snack: 6 almonds
Lunch: Chicken Schawarma Wrap
Supper: Spaghetti Bolognese
Dessert: 4 Russell Stover Chocolates

9 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Everyone deserves a treat once in awhile, and you've been doing really well with your not having sugar!

Happy Thanksgiving!

K-Pow said...

Way to go on getting that scale moving in the right direction.

Your pics are beautiful. I love the fall colours.

Anonymous said...

I think you've done a great job this week and totally earned that treat! The pictures are incredible.

Unknown said...

It is nice to reward after hard work. :) I bet it tasted better too! lol

lovely pics!

Anonymous said...

but it is DOWN!!

and I so miss the fall colors.

love,

an east coast girl in TX.

Crabby McSlacker said...

Gorgeous tree!

And chocolate is good for you... and since there aren't many chocolate delivery systems that don't include a bit of sugar, I wouldn't sweat it. Good nutrition is all about sensible trade-off. At least that's my theory/rationalization!

Crissy Rae said...

Good for you! You have done a great job keeping sugar out of your diet and if you want a little bite of it here and there, that should be your choice. Doesn't sound like you went on a donut binge after eating the chocolate so it's all good girl.

The tree with the beautiful leaves makes me want to jump on a plane and head to MN.

carla said...

hows the week starting off, JavaWoman?

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos!

Hurray for enjoying the chocolate:)