Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Boot Camp Update & Plan For Next Two Weeks

On Saturday I finished Week 6 of the Fat Blasting Boot Camp, right on schedule. I finished the 2 week intro, 4 weeks of Workout #1 and should now be starting 4 weeks of Workout #2. However...

I'm going to be away for the next two weekends and I know I would not be able to get in 3 boot camp sessions per week for the next two weeks. I don't want to lose my momentum, so I have decided to do something that I have been thinking of as "Boot Camp Greatest Hits".

Photobucket

There are 3 different workouts per week in the Fat Blasting Boot Camp plan, each workout is made up of 3 parts - strength, cardio and abs. I am going to use some of the exercises from the Intro Workout as my warmup, then cycle through one set of each of the Workout #1 workouts. Hoping I will be able to get this in twice per week, and then two weeks from now I should be all ready to start Workout #2.

That's the plan - wish me luck!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like an awesome plan! Seems like you are enjoying the workouts! Let me know how things are going! Hope you are seeing some amazing results!

Angie

Mary Sailors said...

Good Luck! I am just starting to blog and just starting an 8 week fitness challenge!! Wo-ho! Can't wait to follow more!

JavaChick said...

Angie - appreciate the stamp of approval from the person who created the program!

Mary - Good luck with your challenge!

Sagan said...

Good idea! Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Miz said...

greatest hits :)
love that.

(and love that angie is checking in with you. lottsa love)