Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Yay for Friday!

I got totally distracted last night and forgot about posting. Sorry about that.

So, when last I left y’all, we were getting ready for a whole lotta snow. It was all stormy and blizzard-y from the time we got home until I went to bed. Then overnight it warmed up and turned to rain so by morning you wouldn’t even know it had been snowing like crazy. Gotta love the Maritimes.

Yesterday’s eats:

IMG_8123 IMG_0411

IMG_0412 IMG_0413

IMG_0414

IMG_8124

 

Today it was cold! Mostly because of the wind I think. It was…ah…bracing.

Husband had a doctor’s appointment at 8 am so we were in a bit of a rush this morning. I had a glass of Bolthouse Perfectly Protein before heading out.

IMG_8125

When we got to Java Moose for our morning tea/coffee, Husband suggested breakfast sandwich. Couldn’t say not to a warm breakfast on such a chilly morning!

IMG_0416

I had brought lunch, but after that breakfast I didn’t get hungry. Lunch had been sitting on my desk all morning, but it was still frozen at lunch time so I put it in the freezer at work for another day. Around mid-afternoon I had an apple and a Kashi granola bar.

IMG_0417

We had the usual Friday dinner – takeout from Thai Hut. And after all this time of complaining about my camera when taking photos in low light, I actually looked at the settings – imagine that.

Before:

IMG_8130

After:

IMG_8132

Amazing what happens when you actually  look at what settings you have available.

I had some couch time with Frank:

IMG_8140

And had a cookie and some tea.

IMG_8138 IMG_8143

Now I’m relaxing and watching Dollhouse.

I love Fridays.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

You got the SuperStore biscuits! I just found a half pack in the pantry that FH didn't eat. uh-oh!

JavaChick said...

Yes, I did. They are some tasty little cookies. :)