Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Weeks 11 and 12 - Finishing up March

So things have been busy. I know, nothing unusual there.

Husband finally got home - after 5 weeks - on Friday the 29 at 1 am. That weekend kind of got away from me and I never got around to posting. Husband was tired after 30 hours of travel and a 12 hour time difference, and I was tired from working all day Thursday and then staying up to drive to the airport for 1 am.

This past week things were a bit calmer at work than they have been. We're sort of entering a between projects phase at the moment. It won't last long, but I was able to take advantage on it to get back to some tasks on my to do list that got pushed aside for more critical work. It's funny how that almost feels like goofing off somehow, I think because there has been so much going on lately, I kept waiting for someone to come running in a panic, but it didn't happen and I was able to get quite a bit done.

Then Husband and I enjoyed an extra long weekend - 4 days off in a row - I love it! We've been pretty lazy. I have picked away at a few chores around the house, but mostly I've been glued to season 2 & 3 of Downton Abbey. Could not stop watching. Now that I've finished, maybe I'll actually be able to get some things done.

We had some beautiful sunny weather this weekend. The snow is gone. Again. It was gone before but then we had a snow storm on March 20. I was not impressed. But now it's gone again and hopefully that is it for this winter.

I very quickly fell into the midnight to 9 am sleep cycle this weekend. Honestly, that seems to be what my body likes. Unfortunately that doesn't work very well when you have to get up and go to work every day.

Husband and I also ate a lot of junk this weekend. And I feel like I've been eating junk. Ugh. Back to clean(er) eating.

Also, back to the workout routine. Too much sitting around this weekend. This month has not been too bad though - definitely better than it has been. Still taking my iron supplements, and I tracked for a few days in  myfitnesspal and, as I expected, my Vitamin C intake is not a problem at all.

March Workouts
04: Crunch Burn & Firm Pilates
05: Jackie Warner Power Circuit LB + UB
11: Jackie Warner One On One UB + LB
13: Treadmill Walk
18: Yoga @ Yoga Haus
20: Fitness Mag Jillian Michaels Circuit
22: Jackie Warner Pwer Circuit LB + UB
25: Zumba
26: Jackie Warner 30 Day Fast Start
27: Zumba Circuit
29: Ellen Barrett Grace & Gusto

Photos of the week...

There was still a little snow left earlier in the week, but it's gone now and my early crocuses are blooming.




Our fence is down in a couple of places from the storms this winter, and the deer have been coming in and helping themselves to our shrubs.


Pretty bottles that Husband has been bringing home from Japan. They contain whiskey, which is okay by me. The Japanese make some good whiskey. 


Bought new bedding. Zappa approves.

2 comments:

MIZ NEEDS NAP :) said...

YAY FOR FOUR DAYS OFF AND REST!!!

Crabby McSlacker said...

Glad you got some quality hubby long weekend time, and love the photos! Pretty cats, flowers and whisky bottles and bedding, what's not to love?