Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More Tuesday Blues...

Second Tuesday in a row, I did not get out of bed to do my workout. Not sure what's going on with Tuesdays lately. I felt so tired and groggy this morning though. Possibly did not sleep well.

Woke up at some point in the night/early morning, realizing that I was sleeping on my stomach, which hurts my back. I toss and turn a lot, so every once in a while I wind up like that, and it always wakes me up because I am so uncomfortable. To top it off, there was a cat sleeping on my back. I am normally a big softy, and if I realize there is a cat sleeping on me, I hate to move and disturb them, but last night I had no choice...it was just not a good way to sleep.

I feel so loved though.

Ok, so the weather is really cold and the cats are cuddling as much as they can to soak up body heat.

Diet-wise, I am eating healthy meals and drinking my water, but I am also enjoying chocolates and cookies. Ah well. January will be here soon enough, and then it will be time for a sugar detox.

3 more days of work, then I am on vacation until Jan 2!

~~~

4:20 PM ~ Want to curl up in a ball and sleep. Craving a cup of coffee. Will make a pot of decaf when I get home from work...Probably not really what I'm craving, but it's what I'll have at that time of day.

1 comment:

MARFSBABY said...

I've been indulging in a few, ok LOTS, of cookies and chocolates myself. I'm guessing most people are these days. We can all do a mass sugar detox next month.