Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

So not impressed with myself

Another bad eating week - can't seem to stop the munchies lately. Where is my willpower?

Last Friday's weigh-in (which I didn't post because I was busy having a sick day, curled up on my couch reading The Birth House by Ami McKay) was good - 136 which was 2 lbs down. I had no idea how I'd managed it since I'd been eating chocolate every day...Of course, I also hadn't been feeling well, so who knows, maybe that had something to do with it.

Anyway, I fully expect tomorrow morning's weigh-in (which I do at home since I do Weight Watchers Online) will not be quite so happy...I will not be surprised at all to see the numbers go up again.

Why, why, why do I do this?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last night had Mahi-Mahi again so that Moon could try it out. He was not crazy about it. It wasn't terrible, he just didn't like it that much. Which I take to mean that he is hoping not to have it again any time soon. Sigh.

The cats on the other hand think it is great. The last couple of times, I just had Fred* cosy-ing up and begging. This time I had both of them, one on either side. And of course I shared because I am a push-over and I love my babies. So Fred and George will be disappointed not to have it again.

*Names have been changed to protect feline identities...Ok, Moon & I have online names here on the blog, so I figured the cats should too. So, from now on they are Fred & George. Yes, after the Weasley twins, since my cats look like twins anyway.

1 comment:

Erin said...

LOL - My cat would be in heaven if I gave her Mahi Mahi... man, yours sure eat pretty well ;)