Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day Three of Get Back On Track

Happy to see the number on the scale drop down a bit today. Sadly, I don't think I'll be back down to 136 by Friday. That's what I get for my weeks of goofing off I guess...Feeling better though. Next week should be better since I will be able to plan meals and do grocery shopping on the weekend.

Workouts still on track as well. Actually got up this morning and was able to really throw myself into a higher intensity workout - normally don't seem to be able to do that first thing in the A.M. Maybe because I had three days in a row of no exercise (being away for the weekend), I don't know.


---------------------
Daily Record
---------------------
Weight: 139 lb

BF: 1 slice WW toast w/PB, coffee w/ cream
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Totally Tubular Pasta
Snack: Yogurt, strawberries, raspberries
Supper: Spaghetti w/meat sauce.
Snack: fudge

AM Workout: The FIRM Cardio Overdrive
PM Workout: Push-ups & Sit-Ups, 20 Min Yoga Makeover - Weight loss

No comments: