Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday - Reset Day

Weigh In: 139 lbs (+3)

So it's weigh-in day, and I am up 3 lbs. And I know why. I know I have not been following the plan for the past few weeks. I have been sporadic about tracking. I have been cheating on the weekends. This leads to the feeling that I've already blown it, I'm not going to lose this week, so why bother? This leads to the "tomorrow I diet" mindset where I figure I might as well go ahead and eat that fudge or those peanut butter cups now, because come Friday I'll have to be good. Which all just snowballs.

However, it is Friday again. My points reset today. As far as I know, we have no plans for the weekend that would make it difficult to stay within my points. I am ready to do it right this week. That means tracking points on the weekend, even if I feel too lazy to go down to the computer. This means making smart food choice. I know I have done it before, no reason I can't do it again.

I've joined the Christmas Countdown Challenge on the WW online Less to Lose message board and set my goal as 4 lbs in 4 weeks. That's agressive as I normally don't lose that fast, but I feel like I need to make up for lost time, so to speak.

I also think I need a new scale. I don't trust mine. I've been getting on all week and seeing 140, then 139...then got on this morning and saw 137. That can't be right, I thought, so weighed myself again...139. Tried a couple more times....139. But it's frustrating, I'm never really sure I'm getting the right reading. Plus, it only does whole numbers, it might be nice to see the decimals.

I'm a little afraid to replace it now because what if it's completely off and I've been weighing more than I thought all along? So I will replace it, but not sure if I'll do it right away or not. We'll see.

Push-ups and sit-ups were harder last night. Was feeling it from the day before. But I did them anyway. I'm thinking I may have to give myself at least one day, possibly 2 days a week off from doing them to give my muscles a chance to recover. We'll see.

-----------------------
Daily Report
-----------------------
BF: 6 almonds, yogurt w/strawberries & raspberries, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Greek Fest Wrap (WW tortilla, 1 cup greek salad, 1 chicken breast)
Snack: apple
Supper: PC Combo meals: Pad Thai, Red Curry Chicken, Sweet & Sour Pork
Snack: Multigrain Cheerios w/2% Milk

PM Workout: Push-ups & Sit-ups

No comments: