Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday

It’s always such a relief when Friday rolls around!

For breakfast this morning I finished off the last of my Optimum Slim cereal ~ half a cup, with some Peanut Butter Puffins since I didn’t have a full serving of the Optimum Slim. With a peach and Almond Breeze.

IMG_6499

It’s been chilly all week – I think it’s way to early for it to be this cool as a matter of fact – so I decided on a warm lunch today, rather than salad. I still had a couple of containers of soup in the freezer from the last batch I made in the spring – I think this was Lemon Chickpea Lentil but I’m not sure…It could have been one of those “throw things in a pot” soups…

May not look like much, but it did the trick.

photo-715375

Evian should sponser me; there’s a bottle of their water on my desk every day.

I meant to eat a Kashi Granola bar to add some whole grains to my lentils & chickpeas…But I was busy and the next thing I knew it was 3:30 and it seemed too late to bother.

For supper we went the lazy route and stopped for Thai takeout.

IMG_6500 IMG_6501

Pad Thai with Roasted Tofu…Also not very pretty but tasty…and extremely filling.

Then I had to run out and buy wrapping paper for a wedding gift. The wedding is tomorrow…Nothing like leaving things to the last minute…

Actually, I had checked in one place uptown on Monday and didn’t like any of the options, so I meant to check some other places…And the next thing you know, it’s Friday.

I attempted to take Fred for a little walk before I went shopping, but we didn’t get very far before we got rained out. Boo.

After shopping I sat down to let supper digest a bit more, then got in a half hour interval session on the treadmill.

After a quick shower, I grabbed a little piece of Green & Black’s 70% Dark Chocolate and came downstairs to blog.

IMG_6503

Tomorrow morning I have to get in my last Boot Camp of the week, and then the wedding is at 2 PM so I don’t imagine I’ll have time for too much else. Hope the weather is nice for the happy couple!

2 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Enjoy the wedding! (I hope the weather is nice, too!)

Anonymous said...

Mmm the Thai looks pretty tasty! \

I always leave stuff to the last minute too. hehe, enjoy the wedding though! :)