Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Stuff I ate today

Breakfast

IMG_7894 IMG_0367

Sorry for the dark – light bulb burned out in the kitchen and it wasn’t very light outside.

Lunch & Snacks

IMG_0368 IMG_0369

Rockin’ Moroccan Stew for lunch. Apple and Kashi Granola bar for snacks.

Dinner

IMG_7898

IMG_7900 IMG_7899

“What Can I Find in the Kitchen” Shrimp pasta.

IMG_7902

Yogurt for dessert.

Workout of the Day

Intervals on the treadmill.

Dinner Entertainment

Episode of Glee – Imagine! Loved that number with the Deaf Glee Club. So beautiful!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I love your cute Java Mooses (Meese? haha).

Anonymous said...

"What can I find in the Kitchen Pasta"

That made me laugh. I call those dishes "kitchen sink _________". Cuz everything in the kitchen except the sink goes into it. LOL