Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo!

Going out for supper tonight with friends, not sure what I'll be eating.

Did the Cardio Party DVD this morning. Such a huge difference doing that DVD first thing in the morning vs. on the weekends when I usually do it later in the day - I just don't have as much bounce in me at 6:00 in the morning, and I have a hard time following all of the choreography. On weekends I usually leave the workouts for a little later in the day, and then I can really throw myself into it, follow all the steps and work up a good sweat. I am just not a morning person.

Last night after supper tried out the Leslie Sansone Walk & Jog workout. In all honesty, I picked that one because I was cold and I figured it would warm me up. It was pretty good - definitely a bit more of a workout than the walking ones, but one I can still handle in the evening after supper.

-----------------------------
Daily Record

Weight: 137 lbs

BF: Multigrain toast w/PB & J, coffee
Snack: apple
Lunch: Mexican Crockpot Soup (Vegetarian version - extra black beans, no chicken)
Snack: yogurt, raspberries, strawberries
Supper: ??

A.M. Workout: Cardio Party (The FIRM)

No comments: