Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So far so good...

I seem to be having a good week - sticking to my meal plans, I am well within my points. I feel energetic (well, as energetic as I ever am). I think you just have to take advantage of the good weeks, where things seem easy and you feel like you can do more.

Today's outfit: wearing denim trousers, t-shirt, long sleeve button-down shirt, long sleeve sweater, knee-socks, and my brown Kenneth Cole Reaction boots that I got for half price at the end of last winter - first time wearing and I love them. I was still cold though - it seems to be my feet/legs that get cold. Must be the ceramic tile floor? I'm already dressing for winter, what am I going to do when the weather actually turns cold? It's still above 10 degrees every day.

Went for my afternoon walk to buy a bottle of water and the weather was beautiful. A slight breeze, the sun was shining, I could feel the warmth...I didn't want to go back in the office. Was still beautiful when we got home from work. The sky was that shade of blue that you only see this time of year. Summer is my favourite season, but there is lots to love about autumn as well!

-------------------------------

Daily Record
Weight: 137 lbs

BF: 1 slice WW toast w/PB & jam, coffee
Snack: apple
Lunch: Lima Bean Tomato Soup, 1/4 c. cottage cheese
Snack: yogurt, raspberries, strawberries
Supper: Western Omelette on WW toast with raw veggies on the side.

A.M. Workout: The Firm Hi-Def Sculpt
P.M. Workout: WATP Get Up and Get Started (1 mile)

No comments: